Great baking is more than recipes—it's about confidence, creativity and technique. Have fun learning some fundamental baking skills while tapping into your creative side from the safety of your own kitchen!
Whether you are a “store bought” or “box cake” kind of person, or have been baking for years, these immersive baking workshops are designed to inspire and teach anyone, especially “newbies” how make delicious desserts. Our “Class-in-a-Box” package ensures bakers enjoy a convenient, stress-free, memorable experience.
3 options to choose from:
Option 1: All-inclusive "Class in a Box"
This package includes:
Basically, everything for your event- ingredients, baking utensils, customized recipes, and apparel (excluding perishables) are included. Everything all labeled, packaged, and delivered via FedEx to your doorstep.
• You will receive a printed recipe, with instructions and supply list.
• Events are hosted on Zoom or video conference of your choice
Includes “Essential cookware” for each Baker
1- 5 Quart Stainless-Steel Bowl
1- Custom printed “Canvas” material aprons
1- Measuring Cups & spoons
1- Baking Pans
* This package will include all recipe ingredients (except perishable items such as: eggs, chocolate, diary & butter).
Option 2: Essentials Only "Tool Kit"
For this option you will receive the recipe, ingredient list, baking tools, aprons, oven-mitts (no consumables or ingredients will be provided). Each baker would need to have all their own ingredients prior to class. The ingredient list will include suggested ingredients with pictures.
You may add a box or bag of delicious Artisan Cookies to your kits. Regular Retail $21 per dozen. Corporate discounted price is $15 per dozen, with 8 flavors to choose from. Gluten free & vegan options available.
Each baker will receive a $5 coupon for Keii Desserts.
Option 3: BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything)
For this option, a customized recipe will be discussed, as well as any dietary restrictions or allergies. You will use your own ingredients, baking tools and safety ware for this workshop.
- You will receive a customized recipe with instructions and a supplies and ingredient list.
- Each baker would need to have all their own ingredients and tools prior to class.
Price range will vary depending on recipe complexity, perishable items, and lead time.
- Run Time: 90 - 120 minutes
- Availability: Monday-Sunday with event times between 10am CST and 9pm CST.
- Group Size: We can accommodate any group size.
- Events booked within 7 days of event date will be priced at a higher rate.
- Larger groups may require more advanced scheduling.
- The baking experience events have a 6-person minimum.
- 50% of the estimated event total is required to secure your date, supplies and material.
- The remaining 50% is due at time of service.
- WE SHIP TO ALL 50 STATES and some international locations.
- Please allow a 10 business day lead time for ingredient deliveries.
- Shipping fees are considered an estimation until actual delivery and billing is complete. Final shipping and fees will be adjusted and reflected on the final invoice.
*All rates are subject to Taxes & Shipping fees, which will be included in the invoice.
About Chef Keii
Kela Hunte - Chef Keii, as she’s known to her students – owns Keii Desserts, which offers cookies, cakes, brownies and more. She attended culinary school in Austin, Texas and runs her bakery and cooking classes for kids and adults throughout the year. In 2020, Chef Keii was a contestant on the Bakeaway Camp show on the Food Network and trained under “camp director” Martha Stewart, along with baking experts Carla Hall and Dan Langan. Chef Keii’s unique and delicious s’mores cookies were featured on the show and are sold from her kitchen in Austin.
Feel free contact me regarding any questions or ideas.